|SketchSavvy Sketch 126|
What I used:
Papers: DCWV 8x8 Scrapbooking kit in a stack "Dogs", Papermania kit "Dogs", Papermania smooth cream 12x12 card
Embellishments: DCWV 8x8 Scrapbooking kit in a stack "Dogs" cardstock letters, Papermania kit "Dogs" adhesive letters, American Traditional Designs Sticker Gems "Dog Gems", Papermania Capsule Collection "Spots & Stripes Festive Brights" mini notelets
Tools: See Ds "Cute & Cuddly" stamp set
Colours: Whispers dye ink "Sepia", Whispers brush marker brown
- This layout has a lot of layers in places. To keep upper layers flat, I added layers of card underneath.
- I misplaced the journalling as I was sticking it down and the lower card tore a little when moving it. Running over the tape with glue stick would have made moving it easier. I hid the tear with a couple of extra paw prints.
- My original plan for the background was to use coloured arrows, but these looked too bright so I switched to paw prints.
- The paw print paper is not one whole piece, because I didn't have a large enough piece left, so it's actually in two small sections.
- The dog writing paper is also in two sections so that I could choose the most relevant words to be visible in the two pieces that can be seen.