Saturday, 17 October 2015

Glittery Belle

One of Bob's best friends was 4 this week, and her favourite film is Beauty and the Beast, so I made this card for her. I'm glad Bob has a girl best buddy too - it's nice to make something with glitter :-)


Glitter!

What I used:
Papers: Papermania colossal pack, Anita's matt gold card
Tools: Sizzix Framelits "Fancy Tags"
Embellishments: Anita's gold outline stickers, yellow ribbon
Colours: Sharpies, Promarkers, Craft Planet yellow and iridescent glitter glues
Image: Free digital colouring in page

Crafting notes:

  • I coloured the background with blue and purple Sharpie pens, using horizontal lines to give a streaky sky effect, then added glitter glue stars
  • I stuck a larger, uncoloured version of the image inside the card for the recipient to colour in.
  • I coloured the peel-offs with a blue Sharpie pen to match
  • If I had made this for someone older, I'd have added gems, but even at 4 years old I don't think that's a safe plan either for the 4 year old or the card!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful card I bet the recipient loved it - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda this is a gorgeous card. I love that film too. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card - ideal for that age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love it. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card....Love the image for a little girl...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, who doesn't love Beauty and the Beast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to know someone's out there :-)