Wednesday, 22 October 2014

3 year olds don't nap

Within days of him turning 3, my little boy's 2 hour daytime nap disappeared, and with it went my crafting time.  It's taking me a little while to adjust to our new routine, not least because I'm pretty knackered by the time my 14 hour shift of being Mummy finishes, but hopefully I'll carve out some regular crafting time soon and normal service will be resumed.

I do have one project to share though - a mini Christmas mobile decoration that I've made for Country View Crafts.  Full instructions, kit list and photos over on their blog as usual.  I hope you like it!  I've included a couple of photos, as it was a nightmare to photograph.  It's nicer in real life, honest!




Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to know someone's out there :-)