Monday, 21 April 2014

Crafting Cafe April Challenge Again

This month's challenge over at the Crafting Cafe has two sponsors and, although I've already shared a project using a Delicious Doodles image, I thought I'd do a second project featuring something from Kenny K, and here's what I came up with:

The basic idea of the image smashing out of the card is, err, borrowed from a project made by my friend Janice many years ago when we both demo'd for docrafts.  The bike is mounted on a spring too.  I hope you like it!

What I used:
Papers: Papermania "For Him" Colossal paper pack, Dovecraft "Masculine" by Jayne Bentley, Papermania Kraft card
Tools:  Dirt Bike Mike digi stamp, Papermania watercolour pencils, Papermania metallic pencils, Studio g mini alphabet stamps
Embellishments: Papermania spring mount.

Challenges:



7 comments:

  1. Love it Amanda! I especially love the DP you've used! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Amanda, and perfect for those "Pesky Men" in our lives. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for a bike mad person of any age. A very eye-catching card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, the more I see this digi used, the more I think I should have chosen this one instead! lol. Fantastic card!
    Putting another Dt cap on to say: Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda, A fabulous card, love the image the papers, great design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to know someone's out there :-)