Sunday, 13 October 2013

The Crafting Cafe Challenge - Anything Goes

Another month gone, and it's time for my Crafting Cafe Challenge post again.  This month's sponsor is Stampin Dragon Designs, and our theme is the ever popular Anything Goes.  I decided to think ahead for my project this month and chose their kissable froggy prince for a Valentine card.

Here's my card, I've used Promarkers to colour the frog, and the papers, card, crown card blank and circle dies are all do crafts products.  The lettering is Doodlebug rub-ons.  Hope you like it!


Don't forget that there's still time to enter our design team call too!

(Note to self, stop using mirror card in projects I have to photograph!!)

7 comments:

  1. Some very cute makes on your blog!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, this is such a cute card! I love the shape of it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Amanda, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog...now following you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda. Brilliant blog and cards. Love this one, so cute. Hope Bob is doing well. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to know someone's out there :-)