Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Flowery Framelits

I'm extremely fortunate that my favourite online craft shop, Country View Crafts, is run by two of my bestest friends and even more fortunate that they let me rummage around their stock room as though it's my own private shop.  They also have a Henry hoover, which for some reason fascinates Bob (let's hope that lasts!), so I actually get to have a good look around without having to suddenly sprint after him.  On a recent trip I fell in love with a product range I hadn't seen before - Sizzix Framelits Dies with Stamps.  They're not new, I just don't get out much :-)  Each set contains coordinating stamps and dies and they're a great addition to your stash if you love stamping but not the cutting out, if you want to get more creative with your die cuts, or if, like me, you just like things to match really well.  I also picked up a few bottles of Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, and now want to coat everything I own in it!  I'll be making a few projects using these products for my friends' blog over the next few weeks, and the first has been published here today.  Here's a sneaky peek, If you'd like to see the whole thing, with kit list and instructions, please head over and let me know what you think!


4 comments:

  1. Lucky lady :) I love this gorgeous flower it is beautiful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhh lucky you I would be in crafty heaven lol . Lovely flower Amanda , I haven't tried this range but heard good things about it . cant wait to see more . Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be like a dream hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Lady! lol....I've just started making layered flowers cut on my Cricut. Loving them!
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to know someone's out there :-)