Monday, 6 May 2013

Flowery Framelit wall hanger

Happy bank holiday everyone!  The weather's beautiful here, so my crafting for today is going to be limited to getting some lovely family photos to scrap when that unfamiliar yellow ball in the sky goes away again.

I do have something to share though - my second project using the very lovely Sizzix Framelits has just gone up on the Country View Crafts blog.  This time I've made a hanging wall decoration.  I was going to send it to a friend for her new home, but I don't think I'm going to be able to part with it :-)

I've used the Framelits to make some conical 3D flowers and then coated them in Tattered Angels glimmer glaze.  This not only makes them shimmer, but it makes the flowers nice and sturdy too so the project should last well.

Here's a sneaky peek, please pop over to my full post here and let me know what you think.


15 comments:

  1. Ooh... that looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely hanger & such pretty flowers, Amanda. I have that Framelits tag set, and use it quite often, it's very versatile x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful Amanda. Love the papers you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous hanger, love the flowers and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and lovely wall hanger.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautful tag/hanger, those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the flowers are gorgeous, love the dimension and colour - the hanger is fab! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flowers , they look great on the wall hanging xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the finished project - it's really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks fab im off to peep at the completed product x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful project.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project. Your dimensional flowers are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Popping over from the Stamping Dragon Facebook Blog Hop ...

    Loving the wall hanging the flowers are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous flowers hun , really lovely. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, and the wall hander is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to know someone's out there :-)