Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Well that didn't work!

After the excitement of the blog challenges over at docrafts earlier this year, I was full of blogging ideas.  It was going to be great, I had titles for posts that would have taken me through the summer.  And then Bob started dropping naps.  We're down to one a day now, that often lasts a little as half an hour.  Long blog posts don't get a chance to make it to the top of the list of jobs I'm afraid!

So that's the new plan.  Short posts.  Like this one.

I haven't been a housework slave for all Bob's naps, and I'll share the projects I've managed to make in little posts whenever I can.  I recently bought some gorgeous new paper from my lovely friends at Country View Crafts (I didn't have enough paper, you understand) and liked the projects I made so much I wrote them up for their blog.  Please take a look here, I'd love to know what you think of them.  But first a little taster:

The very pretty London Line papers

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done, Amanda, on the crafts and the mum thing. When Alex gave up the second nap I just rolled into the foetal position and cried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love popping into your blog Amanda..........it is always very cheerful and inspiring.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love to know someone's out there :-)